Saturday, September 3, 2011

Two Invites, Different Palate

We have two invites tomorrow; it is really not something I look forward to. But these are friends that we are familiar with and it would not be nice not to accept the invites. As normal when we attend any invite I will cook something to bring along for the host.

However, for these two invites, as much as I would like to make a common dish for them, I cannot. This is because one of the hosts is non- meat eating couple, while the other one literally eats everything under the sun. I have decided that I will be making Moussaka for them; one will be Cod fish Moussaka, while the other will be the normal ground beef Moussaka.

In the morning I was accompanied by hubby to go and do some marketing. I envisaged that I will have to start preparing for the dish very early tomorrow, Moussaka is a simple dish yet very time consuming to do. Nevertheless, I know I will enjoy doing these for them.

I hope they will enjoy my Moussaka as much as I love making it for them.

No comments: