Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Oh Mother In Law

Faridah: my mother in law got stroke seven times

Me: ha ha ha, then she has another two to go, she must have been a cat once

Faridah: I hope the last two will be less stressing (eh tak baik I kan?)

Me: go ask for forgiveness ok

Faridah: yes, that reminds me, Freddie and I are visiting her at 5pm today

(and at 5.15pm, we were still laughing out loud after Ming come and join us)

Faridah: you know I don’t want to be a mother in law

Me: but how can you not, you have two daughters

Faridah: well, I can I will just let their future husbands be my sons as I don’t have any , therefore, I will automatically become their mother……………………. Ha ha ha, I will not be a mother in law

Me: ok whatever, if that can assure you of non-political allies between you and your daughters, then I wish you all the best


Oh mother in law even when we are good we are bad and when we are bad we become worse. What choice do mother in laws have? None, I guess.

No comments: