Monday, September 12, 2011

Mammography


This what took place behind the closed doors at a Mammography Lab
 The neat waiting area
 I thought the circular wall decor is a symbol of a woman's breast
 The water cooler
 My Orange color Hush Puppies sandals matches the theme of this section of the Lab
 Of course a place area for the noisy monster (some of them can be super irritating)
 This is where you hang your jackets during winter, and the whole place is so neat
Yes, this is, this is ................................ yeah, you guess right (the men in waiting)

It is that time of the year, yap mammogram time, not one of my favorite times but a woman has to do what a woman has to do. I got a very early appointment time at 0800 hours, albeit the rush morning hours I manage to make it on time for my appointment.

Since it was still early hubby offered to accompany me to the appointment. I like (smile).

No comments: