Friday, September 2, 2011

I Am Funny

 
 
I am funny, really I am. For some reason I am day dreaming a lot these days. May be it is because I am missing all my angels so much, wondering how they are coping with the celebration of the Eid and their everyday life, when their only support system is thousands of miles away.

This day dreaming had landed me at the right places at the wrong time, and on the right tram but to the wrong destination. It is good that I am humorous enough to laugh at my own joke. The jokes were really on me, but each time I made a wrong turning I try to think of something to do at that appropriate place and time.

Ok, enough said so I went to my Doctor, climbed two floors of winding steps in an old Viennese building, alone just to be confronted by the building cleaner, who was babbling and babbling in a language no longer strange to me, yet I have no clue as to what she was babbling about, until I realized that I had got the days mixed up. Yay……………………. You should laugh at me too, supposedly I intended for a Mittwoch (Wednesday) but I had read that day as Dienstag (Tuesday), ahh well, I left the building in free spirit and laughing to myself.

The irritation of the spasm in my hands and the pain can wait for their turn of treatment. Like a happy Larry, I went window shopping at the stationary store (can you imagine how desperate can someone be to window shop at a stationary store………………. He he he). Then I got on the tram again and just did some people watching, I love people watching and I love each tram ride, for some unexplainable reason I just love riding on the tram. It is therapeutic.

Anyways, I got my much needed cocktail shot of Cortisone and Anesthetic finally on Freitag (Friday) , and this time around the effect on me was totally different. I COULD NOT SLEEP!!!!!!!!

So here I am, after doing my after midnight prayer (at 0347 am), eyes wide open, head spinning like a top, bemused by the sound of my hubby snoring, and doing what I do best at this hour. And that is to pen down another thought of my memory for this entry

No comments: