Friday, September 16, 2011

Dogs Are Much Better Than YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
 
Oh Ginger, you are far better than a lot of human beings.

You are simply adorable

You obeyed

You love unconditionally

You encourage us to exercise by playing catch for hours

You understand the word NO perfectly

You waited by the table obediently while we all had our evening tea

You just keep looking at us with those puppy love eyes of yours ………………… so cute

Like many dogs, I am sure you protect your owner from their enemy (especially those who have BAD BAD hearts)

By the way Ginger is a good friend’s dog. We were invited to her house, and when the door was opened Ginger came running around so excitedly and I froze, as I am one who was super afraid of dogs. But there was no escaping Ginger, and I could not tell the owner to keep her on the leash (or could I?).

In the end we became friends, Ginger and me, and I grow to be so fond of her. If only we can have a dog.

1 comment:

mummy-who-cooks said...

Ma, I too have a dog, Soldier the Pitbull. He guards the house. We decided to get him after my house was broken into twice. Very obedient, adorable and loyal. We bought the 'samak' soap (Taharah) from our vet who is a Malay/Muslim & he has, I think, 8 Salukis..!

And Yes, Dogs are much better than other human being!