Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Rich Man And The Poor Man

 This man was siting in a McDonald's, actually he was sleeping over a cup of water 
  Then he wakes up and looks around, while everyone else is eating, he only have a cup of water not even coffee. From his dressing and the look of loneliness, I am of the impression that he is one of the many homeless that we have here
 
 I saw this man in a hair salon, since I was waiting so I have a lot of time to ponder away.  First he was coloring his hair.  Next I saw the hairdresser trimming his eyebrows
Then he was also coloring his eyebrows

This is life between the rich man and the poor man. It is not fair, poverty is like punishment for a crime that you didn't commit.

Society comprises of two classes: those who have more food than appetite, and those who have more appetite than food. ~Sébastien-Roch Nicholas de Chamfort, Maximes

So where does one go from here?

No comments: