Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Definitely Worth All The Dramas

There were moments where I just wanted to snap his head into two, kick his nuts till they are fat and swollen. There were even days when I felt like jumping off a cliff into the wide open sea with a suitcase full of his prized possessions (i.e. computer, Terry brooks Brooks, all his wires etc.).

But then there are times when he’s right there snoring with his mouth wide open, looking completely vulnerable when I know that I have made the best decision to date.

He is, after all and despite his imperfections is definitely worth all the dramas.
I am never too heavy for him because I am his wife.
He made beautiful smoke salmon sandwiches with cherry tomato, and knowing that I love them, he will make it every day till I can’t even look at the sandwiches anymore.
He transferred my money plant into a bigger pot so that the plant will start creeping on the wall as I wanted it.  Of course he huff and puff and scold and bang things but Walla I got my money plant where I want it.
He made a vegetable bed for me just outside my kitchen windows because he knows I love fresh basil.  He sowed the seeds a couple of days back and yes…………….. I am still waiting for the seeds to start sprouting, but I got a vegetable bed outside my window, that counts right?

No comments: