Friday, September 23, 2011

Massage

Went to the hospital today, to make my appointment for physiotherapy which I have been delaying for more than a month now. The walk to the hospital was good but as you know I can get easily distracted by grocery shops, and mind you they have far too many here that it can almost got me astray.

Anyways, the staff at this hospital have always been fantastic people, though 89 percent of them do not speak English, but it helps when they actually try to explain things instead of rolling their eyes and pushing you to one side.

When the receptionist told me that my therapy was massage, I could feel the smile forming on my face. First it was just a emmm………. Hemmm………….. kind of smile, not too sure if I was hearing her right. Then she repeated the massage word and my smile just refused to leave my face. I hope it will be the kind of massage that I am thinking of and not anything that will make me miserable.

So, ok I am going to be pretty busy next week and yeah besides the first session all the other sessions will be in the morning, very early in the morning indeed. By the way to make sure that you will not miss your appointment, the hospital requires you to sign a form that you are aware and responsible not to be tardy. I am not sure if there will be a penalty to a no show.

I hope someday I will not be so illiterate in this country, may be………….. one day.

No comments: