Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hopelessness

 
Following the Doctor’s advice, I went out to try a couple of the massaging chairs. As some of them are quite comfortable and do play the mini role of a masseuse, the price tag is not worth it. For now I am trying to be stress free and hoping that the freedom of my mind will have a role over my entire body.

Honestly, I am bored of being experimented upon and the last shot that I got was the worse so far. My whole system was haywire and I felt super hopeless, it is as though every inch of my body is screaming for help and to be free of the mess that the shot was causing.

I am yet to go for my physiotherapy, that can wait I guess, until I lose this feeling of hopelessness.

1 comment:

mummy-who-cooks said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....I FOUND YOU AFTER 20 YEARS DOK CARI KAT GOOGLE...!!!

Remember me.???? Nita / ex-Mass Comm/ITM Shah Alam