Friday, February 13, 2009

You Are Just Nasty

People are nasty, well do I care? I have come across more than I could remember of nasty people, and it just goes to show that I am better.

Bring on people, if you think you can crack my universe, sorry mate, you will not have a chance, because I am selfish and yes, the last laugh is mine.

Be kind, I heard a little girl say to her friend as she was making fun of someone next to her, because kindness means peace and peace brings harmony and harmony harbors love, and we will all live happily ever after. I am sure you are alien to the meaning of all these right?

It is a small world you nasty people, of course the word that goes around comes around were so yesterday, and karma could just be another forgotten word, because your nastiness is the in-thing next to Twilight or Slumdog Millionaire.

Ha ha ha, I decided to laugh just remembering your nasty vicious manner, you look like the devil of elm street or was it Michael Jackson without his nose, only that you cover your head with beautiful hijab to be different. Your personna is so slick, you get away with your nastiness all the time. Mabrook, keep up the good work, I can only wish you well.

Take good care of your kids and yeah that nerdy equally nasty husband of yours. God bless.

No comments: