Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Heavy Sad Blanket

Chef Diva has been feeling down and getting sad so easily recently, this is not her normal self, sadness only comes her way just once in a while, however she is feeling sad pretty often now, and this change is alarming to me.

The college’s heavy schedule, plus nasty colleagues, couldn’t care less lecturers, being mentally and verbally abused is really bringing her down. I know it would have been a different scenario if I were there to listen and to pacify the situation for her, but we are in different time zones at the moment.

Feeling sad is normal, especially when you are going through rough times, when you feel that you are tumbling over more than you can stand, and the world seems dark and unfriendly. You are feeling sad because your were disappointed. It is alright to shed your tears because crying often makes you feel better.

Just remember that you are never alone, my prayers are always with you, I am always there comforting you, I am never too far from you. You are a fighter and I am very sure that you will be able to make all the changes you want, it does not matter if anyone acknowledges this fact, but you will know the difference on your own.

So, throw away that heavy blanket of sadness, ok, and let me hear that contagious laughter of yours again.

No comments: