Thursday, February 12, 2009

Indeed A Super Mario

Mario arrived today 15 minutes after the appointed time; he must have been ringing the door bell for a couple of times before I heard it, because when I came to open the door he was on the mobile trying to call.

Without even having me to tell him to take off his shoe, he did just that, it was very respectful of him. We both went straight to the kitchen, and he got started with his work, while I parked myself on the chair and watched him.

Everything was fixed in like 20 minutes, then he was testing it and showing me certain control buttons, indeed he was very helpful, I immediately say my prayer of thanks to the Lord, as with His willing, the pipe is fixed. Alhamdulillah.

Mario started to clean up the table top, but I stopped him, as this is no longer his job. I went out to grab a piece of paper and pencil, so that he can write down the cost of the services, but to my surprised he refused to accept any payment from me at all, he keep shaking his head and saying no.

I was adamant that he has to be paid, or he is not leaving, so he called his girlfriend to inform me that I can pay any amount that I wanted. I quickly run to my bedroom and took out 70 Euros, and happily gave the money to him, he looked at me and shakes his head again, he only took 50 and gave me back the 20, not someone who gave up easily, I grabbed the 20 and put it in his hands, he again said no, and left the 20 on the table, as at this point I was already out of the kitchen.

May the Lord bless you Mario, you are indeed so sweet, and I feel blessed that despite the situation that I was in with Dragon, the Lord thus sent Mario at my doorsteps.

Thank you Lord, Alhamdulillah.

No comments: