Monday, February 16, 2009

Don't Be Afraid

From my window pane I could see the snow beginning to pile up again, my little angel had wanted to go out for days, but I have been putting it off, mainly because I hate the cold wind as well as the wet road.

For 2 nights now, I have not been sleeping well despite all the zikir, I keep thinking, wondering, contemplating, concluding and praying. Big C comes knocking on your door; I was helpless by this news. You are such a proud private person; you always think that you can weather all your problems alone which also include the arrival of Big C, and you were defeated. You must be devastated as you never want anyone to worry about you, however now the world is reaching out for you.

I just want you to be strong again, not to be afraid, stay in focus and put all your will together to fight the battle. Just know that you are not alone, just know that you are loved, and just know that everyone will try their best to keep you comfortable. All the prayers are being said for you. The Almighty willing for everything, just keep going ok.

You should take consolation in knowing that death is no stranger to anyone, not you, not me, but what's truly amazing is that you can get through something you were certain you couldn't get through by fighting, believing and hoping in the Lord. It takes courage to go through life and you have that I know.

Please don’t spend your time thinking "why me", because that will mean precious time wasted. You might have heard of the old saying, "We aren't given the burdens we deserve, we're given the burdens we can bear."

To the battle ground you go and victory you shall achieve. Good luck ………………………………

No comments: