Friday, February 27, 2009

How Do You Get Through The Day?

Everyday my little angel will be wondering how I get through the day. I wonder too sometimes, but my needs in life are very simple, the computer, the TV and my thoughts keep me busy all the time. You may wonder how I cope.

There are days that I feel great and there are some days that I just want to keep the blanket over my head permanently, it is just normal. There aren't any surprises, even if there were I am no longer easily surprised. I would somehow feel an inclination or call it a notion if something were to pop up, it was just those little signs here and there, therefore, I have taught myself to be calm.

There were times that the sky above will be so dark, so much so that I feel suffocated, but I know that this time will simply have to run its course quickly, as I will not allow the darkness of the sky to have a place in even a second of my day. Getting through the day is pretty easy with a lot of supplication, and kind thoughts that help me to get rid of hatered.

I am not someone who listens to a particular song or CD, or a movie goer, I am just contented knowing that there is peace in me, living in my little home, and counting the days when we will all be together again.

So when I hear of people who feel bored all day long, people who want to keep going for no reason, people who just want to be surrounded by people, I wonder how do they get through the day.

Are you one of those?................................................................

No comments: