Friday, February 13, 2009

Today I Sat and Watch

Today I sat and watch another plane crashed, with it more live perished, nonstop coverage about people cheating death, and surreal encounter of the first kind.

Today I sat and wonder, could this be their fated destiny, could they have changed their route, could they have known, could there be any premonition from those alive?

Today I sat and watch my little angel, so innocent, so playful, so sensitive, yet she has no care in the world, except for Friday the 13th.

Today I sat and deep in thought, thinking of my hubby and kids so far away, what were they doing, what do they eat, were they also thinking of me?

Today I sat and wonder as cheap as friendship has been for some people towards me, but the Lord sent to me another friend, who was willing to be there for me always.

Thank you Lord for today. Thank you for a caring husband, thank you for the wonderful kids and thank you Lord for a new friend.

No comments: