Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sad Diva And Snoring Angel

Woke up suddenly at about 0448 hours this morning, the first thought that came to my mind was Chef Diva, yes I have been worrying about her these past few days, as she was going through some tough time, now I learnt that one of her fingers were infected, so I was praying, wishing and hoping for her, in the silence darkness of my room.

I suddenly realized that my contemplation was taking over my zikir, oh Lord how could this be, I am missing Chef Diva so much, we are contagious together, we share many happy moments, I love the way she laughed and make fun of me, her sudden mood swing, and dropping lips in frustration, her hyperventilating when she’s anxious of time, her could not care attitude, and most of all the constant kisses and hugs that I will get from her. I am so helpless knowing that
she is not happy.

Above all these alone moment in my thoughts, I heard the sound of snoring, it was a real snore, how could that be, as hubby is not here? I paused and listen again, the loud snoring was so close to me, weird, yet serene, could I be missing hubby’s snoring as well?

I grabbed bear bear and try to block my mind of everything with stronger zikir, but the snoring was not stopping. I turned to my right and hug my little angel (who’s sharing my bed now). Oh oh wait a minute, I am not disillusioning the loud snoring was from my little angel, oh so innocent, yet I want to stuff her face to shut her up. Trust me as I am writing this entry she is still snoring next to me.

My love is endless.

No comments: