Tuesday, February 10, 2009

In My Head and Missing You


In my head, missing you and counting the seconds to be with you again:

“when will I see you again, when will we share precious moments?”

“one day in your life, you’ll remember a place, someone’s touching your face”

“just call my name and I’ll be there”

“would you be the same, if I saw you in heaven?”

“And if my time on earth were through, and he must face the world without me, Is the love I gave him in the past, Gonna be enough to last”

“I loved the way you felt so strong, I never wanted you to leave, I wanted you to stay here holding me”

“being here alone tonight with you, It feels so right now, feels so right now. Hold me tight”

“I’m a movement by myself, but I’m a force when we are together, you make me better”

“sometimes when I'm down and all alone, just like a child without a home, The love you give me keeps me hanging on, oh honey, all I ever need is you”

“well here we are again, I guess it must be fate, We've tried it on our own, But deep inside we've knownWe'd be back to set things straight”

After all the stops and starts
We keep coming back to these two hearts
Two angels who've been rescued from the fall
And after all that we've been through
It all comes down to me and you
I guess it's meant to beForever you and me
After all

No comments: