Friday, July 4, 2008

Two Continents

I had an early appointment at the school today, so we decided to leave together, meaning hubby was delayed a bit. He could not accompany me as today is Friday and he had missed 2 Friday prayers, and therefore not making today the third. I agreed.

After the meeting, I went across to the shopping mall, sales still on, wanted to get a cooler for the apartment. The temperature is tremendously hot now and the single fan is not helping much. Went to KIKA and saw too many things to drool on that I even forgot how my two small toes were hurting me, as today I decided to put on my new shoes. When I bought it, I swear to God that it was so comfortable; however it is biting my two small toes now. But, all these were alright, as my mind was busy choosing things that were on sale. I am happy crazy when I see a good sale.

Can’t remember how long I was in the shop, after paying I realized that my two small toes are hurting badly. Hubby called a couple of times; this time however, I exaggerated on the pain, and was also moaning that I don’t have enough money to spend. He suggested that I dropped by his office and take some cash, but being the `drama queen’ me, I emphasized that my toes hurting, and I just wanted to go back. He tried persuading me again, but nothing works, so promise promise that we will continue shopping tomorrow *wink, wink*. (Actually, I only need a cooler…………… hemm, bad habits die hard).

Upon returning home, I wanted to chat with my little princess, however, I got a text message from her telling me that she wants to sleep, I guess she must be tired from school.

Later while chatting she told me that her sister took her to the doctor after school, as her pinky was still hurting, after the little accident that she had while fooling around with her sister yesterday. Alhamdulillah, she took her to the clinic as I was a bit worried for she told me before bedtime yesterday, that it was still hurting.

Now, approximately 2215 hours back home, she told me again that she wants to sleep, this is not like her. Is she getting sleepy because of the medicine? Being the forever over worried mama, I called my eldest girl and asked her why is she not home? After listening to her explanations, then only I remember that she had something on with the `kampung’ folks today. Well, it is never easy having to juggle your life between your love ones over two continents.

InsyaAllah, tomorrow will be better, but it is alright because my trust is in the Almighty, and he has reasons for everything.

I love you, you, you, you and you!!!!!

No comments: