Sunday, July 13, 2008

Crocs Bit My Leg

This is the Crocs that bit me hard, it is called Scutes. When I bought this pair, the only thing that came to my mind was comfort , soft and airy. True all these characteristics were with my Crocs. However, on the first two wears, I noticed that the top part of my legs was itching, on top of the getting used to it, so I decided not to use the Scutes for a couple of days, while at the same time I was applying Nixoderm cream to the area.

Because of its comfort I can’t resist but keep on wearing the Scutes all the time, hence, it is not helping the itchiness on top of my feet. The itchiness can get so bad that I will scratch my skin so hard till it bruises.

After searching online, I tried all that is possible to hinder from the itchiness that is affecting me. First I put Crocs to a hot bath with some antiseptic detergent, second I used the hair dryer to really dry my Crocs, last I put on the socks with my Crocs (it kind of made me look like those old time estate managers, but who cares). Nothing works, the itchiness was so bad that it became red, and the top of my feet started to swell too. Where the old bruises were before became hard and dark. This is not only bothering me but it is making me mad.

So, today, I decided to send an email to the Crocs Company informing them of the dilemma that I am currently in. Well, I received an automated reply as shown below:

Thank you for your inquiry to Crocs Customer Service. A representative will respond to your email as soon as possible. Emails are responded to in the order in which they are received. If your matter is urgent, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-306-3179 M-F MST. Have a great day!

Well, so much for the attraction on the bright, bold color of the Crocs, but once bitten……………………

No comments: