Sunday, July 6, 2008

I want to Sleep

I was awaken many times on Friday night due to the fact that hubby was snoring bad, really bad. The first time I was awakened was at around 0137 hours; I pat him and make him turned on his side. However, less than a minute he was back serenading himself. What should I do?

Managed to go back to sleep but was up again half an hour later by the same sound, I am annoyed now, as I was pretty sleepy, nothing seems to work with him. He is even worst when he has a few hours of heavy battle with WOW. I reached out for my mobile and start dialing his number, his phone rang, I waited, switch off mine, he woke up, took his phone, looked at it, and, yes you guess right plop he went and repeat the ritual. As his snoring grows louder, I became more vindictive in a very funny way, I dialed his mobile again, this was all happening, may be at around 0300 something hours.

As soon as he picked up his mobile, I off mine, his reaction was so hilarious, either he is oblivious or he must be so so sleepy that it does not matter. He looked at his mobile, and then looked at me, and he turned round hug me and starts snoring just next to my ear. I thought I was smart but hubby was smarter. I was giggling at this point and praying hard that he would stop, and let me sleep. I think I slept again but not for long.

The next time I woke up, I could not contain my anger anymore; I just reached out and slapped him hard on the face. My action startled him, he jumped, and mumbled, `honey, you slapped me’, that was all, nothing more, he hug me and go back to sleep. I looked at the time, it was 0537 hours, and I am not taking his acts anymore.

I stood up and faced him, and told him that, I need to sleep; he is being so selfish and inconsiderate. No, he is not; I am saying all these because I am super pissed now. Poor hubby, he woke up, went to wash his face, and put me back to sleep.

He took the computer and starts his WOW mission. Yes, finally, I got to enter my dreamland in peace, and I could feel that I was smiling in my sleep. I don’t remember what time I woke up, but I was happy and was welcomed by his Saturday special ……. `Maggie soup with half cooked eggs’, all the anger of the night just disappeared, in no time we were joking about it.

He is such a darling, but when the snoring comes, I wish killing someone is a novelty and not a crime.

1 comment:

Shadi said...

Sorry honey bee, If i can stop, I would. I love you.