Monday, July 7, 2008

Larry King vs UFO

Saturday, I was getting ready as we had a couple of errands to run. However, I noticed that hubby was still glued to the TV (he is not much a TV person), so why now? Hemm…………………… ok it was Larry King talking and interviewing guests on his show on the topic of UFO (Unidentified Flying Objects). Casually, I asked him, `do you believe in all these?’ his answer was short. Nope!!! Ok, then why are you wasting time?

One of the chores for Saturday was to go to the movies; there had been so much of publicity on `Hancock’, so we decided to give it a go. Most of the cinemas here are in German, but you still find two or three showing a full run of English movies minus the sub-titles (thank God). Unlike back home, here as soon as the movie starts your mobile is automatically on no service. No waste of time for Ah Peng (I made this out ok, can’t remember exactly) to shout to everyone to shut off their mobile, was that the irritating NOKIA advertisement? Anyways, the no nonsense was extended to NIL, repeat NIL advertisement altogether, except for their next movie to be aired.

`Hancock’ is not such a heavy drama, it was something worth watching, entertaining with all the add-ons, mystery, humor, vindictiveness, love, hate and stupidity. We enjoyed the movie; it was somehow a good break for us. It has been so long since hubby went to his last movie; I am ok to go without, honestly. I would rather watch DVD at home, on my bed, or in the bubble tub and best of all at my own pace.

Sunday, hubby wanted to go to the park, but because the sun is always so high, I counter offered him with the idea of staying home. Well……….. it was not so easy to convince him to stay home, till I agreed that I will watch MIB (Men In Black) DVD with him. OK, as long as we stay home today.

Watching MIB rewind my mind to Larry King’s Saturday show, could it really be possible that UFOs had entered our planet since I can’t remember, is it true that it was already cited internationally but still being kept a TOP secret? Not that I am concerned at all, don’t they already know that this is a free world, so come one come all, and why are we so worried, we do not create the world. It is the Almighty, so there is enough space.

What makes it so funny was that UFO was also cited in Malaysia, yes I repeat Malaysia duhhhh. Ahmad Jamaludin, Flying Saucer Review, Vol. 41, No. 1, Spring 1996 (UK ). This is what I called Malaysia Boleh!!! Bravo, we have been invaded also, emmm really? How? Go figure la ok, I can’t contain my laughter reading this article. `From the middle of September till the middle of October 1995 there was a fresh rash of reports from around Sepang, Malaysia. These came from the local villagers and ranged from hovering lights to close encounter cases. These events proved to be the turning point for Malaysian ufology’.

Anyways, I better cut this entry short, remember hubby was watching Larry King’s UFO thingy, so when he was ready, he told me, `honey…. I just saw an alien on Larry King’ and I said `yeah right’. Then he said, honestly, look… look, Larry King himself is an alien, don’t you think so? Look at his sunken face and protruding forehead.

Poor Larry, better subject next time please, UFO is getting b o a r i n g!!!!!! Everything had to be proven, you don’t just come on air, and say my grandfather said this, my father who was in the army said that …………… I can say it too, so can you!!!!

No comments: