Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Life Is Yours

Looking out the windows, I could only see great creations of the Lord. I told myself that there is so much to be thankful for. How could one not be thankful to see everything so beautiful, even when the trees are without leaves, they still stood out so pretty silhouette against the sky.

Today I want to say thank you Lord for giving me these comfortable slim mattresses to wake up in this morning, next to my snoring hubby, for keeping my children safe and strong always, for the night out yesterday to celebrate the goodbyes of 2011 and welcoming the new year of 2012, for giving me the energy to dance with my hubby and little angel and all the strangers that became friends for that magical moment, for a TV to keep me entertained in my alone time, for allowing me to have more than three meals in a day, for keeping my parents safe, for the few special caring friends, for this computer (though it is in need of a change) that I am still able to use, for the mountain of clothes in my closet, and most importantly thank you Lord for waking me up today.

My life is yours dear Lord.

No comments: