Wednesday, January 11, 2012

There Is No Good In This Goodbye

You will always be my favorite hello and hardest goodbye. Believe it or not, among all the people that were in the waiting area, this cat just comes to me and sits on my luggage bag. It is as though he was telling me not to go.

I love every single cat and kitten that I came across during this visit; it was a real therapy for me. Being with them makes me forget all the pain that I was experiencing; they make me believe that they were praying for my recovery.

It was so difficult to leave, I don’t want to leave, I just want to be with the cats. I was pretty sure that they know and understand all the whispering that I shared with them, I don’t hold anything back from them, and in a way I let go of my stress, I let go of all things that I was too afraid to share with someone who can talk. Cats don’t talk, they just look at you and it is up to you to interpret their looks.

I know I will come back for another session of therapy with the cats, I wish I could just stay with them. They give me peace, they make me think that nothing else matters in this world, except the bonding that we could create between us.

Honestly, there is no good in this goodbye.
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kucing oghang puteh best, besar2 dan bersih...