Friday, January 20, 2012

Big Fat Nasty Maggoty Flies

People talk, they like to think that they know what I am suffering from; they assume they know, what the heck? Can they just let me be already, leave me alone and yeah get lost.

People’s attitude sucks good time, I don’t like it that when they read my blog and start bullshitting in their comments, it would be appreciated if you can ride on my blog and drop off without leaving a trail. Thank you.

I have enough stress, and when you tell me that my sickness is all in my head…………., for reals?............ hello!!! It is better if you can hold your fingers from typing any comments on my blog ok, spare me the agony of having to curse you silently, I really don’t like to do that, so buzz off. You are just like those big fat nasty maggoty flies that I wish to smack and splash its stomach of all filth.

You do not live within me or in my head. You will not and never will know what is going on in my heart and my mind. I have that privilege of power, no matter how much you try to bring me down with your words, it will never work. The power of belief is phenomenal within me, and nothing else matters.

Let me tell you that my road ahead is not blocked, I trust I will find a cure and in the almighty Lord my faith remain.

No comments: