Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Ask The Moon, How Can I Thank Him Enough?

I could not sleep last night, everything was so jumbled up. I am in need of immediate medical attention, but how? There was so much pain that I have to endure, if I can describe the pain that I felt last night and most of the days now, was like as though someone is hammering sharp nails into every inch of my body. There were moments that I do not have the desire to go on living.

Since I could not sleep I needed someone to talk to, therefore, hubby become the victim of my sleeplessness in Wien. I woke him up and as usual, in his sweetness of sleepiness, he asked me why I could not sleep. The answer was too familiar to him, so he woke up and kept me company.

I asked him, “Honey, if I am dead and stiff, will you still love me?” he looked at me and said “sayang”. It melts my heart, how could I possibly thank someone enough, someone as wonderful as this creature that has shared nearly a decade of my life.

The moon by the way was so pretty, we sit up and watch the moon, while I started to take some pictures with my so amateur camera. But what is important is that I shared this magical moment with someone who has tolerated all my nonsense, and cry with me when I was blanketed with pain and sadness of the heart.

I ask the moon, how can I thank him enough?
 
 
 
 

No comments: