Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Soft Lilac And Baby Brown

  
So I got dressed, and ready to leave the two “budak busuk”. I borrowed the dress from my little angel since I don’t have anything nice to wear for a wedding celebration. The dress though a tiny bit small but made me look amazing, and I love the material as well as the color.

Next was the choosing of boots to go with the dress. I have given for recycling two of my boots that I figured were not too comfortable for me anymore due to the situation that I am in now. Therefore, that left me with not too much of a choice, I have shoes but they cannot be worn in the winter.

I put on my S. Oliver boots but they were not matching at all with the dress, so I had to borrow my little angel’s boots, luckily we are of the same shoe size. Once I put on her boots everyone agrees that it was a better match. As I cannot bend or squat, my little angel got to help me with the boots, the right boot went in pretty easy and it was super comfortable. Then we started with the left one, she did not managed to put the boot on for me, so hubby has got to do it. He tried and tried and tried, and I forced and forced my left leg into the boot till it finally settled in. Hooray!!!

However, I noticed that the left boot was a bit tight but it was comfortable and I like the comfortable heel too. Done, so off we go, leaving the two “budak busuk.”

As we were walking, I told hubby that it was really funny how the left boot could be tighter when the sizes were the same. He paused and stood behind me for a while, and pointed out that the boots were actually not even of the same color. I was like “what, you got to be kidding right?” he said “no”. I stopped and looked and looked and looked some more, OMG, he was right.

By this time it was too late to go back and change, but it got me thinking, how could this happened? I mean how can the shop not notice that the boots were two different sizes, two different colors yet in the same box, and how could we (me and my little angel) not notice that too, and to top that she has worn the boots a couple of times.

Can you imagine me at a wedding ceremony, in a nice cute bright orange dress with a black bow and wearing boots that were soft lilac on my left with a size 39 and baby brown color on my right with a size 38.

Beats me……………………. you can only imagine that I was sitting all the time at the wedding, I was too afraid that someone might notice my craziness.

No comments: