Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Am Able And Willing

I am able and willing, yes, it is so true when you surrounded yourself with people who make you laugh, you will forget all the pain in your body.

I was picked at random to participate as a contestant in this show. I went on stage thinking that I would have to draw something, and boy was I surprised when I was asked to dance, a belly dance (take that). OMG, little did these people know that I could hardly move my arms and legs because of all the pain that I am suffering from.

It was über funny, in fact it was hilarious. There was a video made on me doing my dance routine, but I am so not going to post it on my blog. By the way I got the loudest applause and therefore, I got the highest post for my belly dancing. Fancy that? woot, woot, woot.
 
 
 

1 comment:

mummy-who-cooks said...

Salam Ma..

You MUST show me the video when I am there next month...