Sunday, January 29, 2012

Meeting You Was Fate

 
“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control." What can I say more about you, except that the Almighty Lord ordained us to be together, it was not just a coincidence.

I love you so much, I don’t know if I have said it enough or appreciate you enough but I want you to know that every day of my life is more meaningful with you by my side.

Thank you is such a small word to award you for all the things that you have done for me. You have done what a family has failed to do for me. You took my medic princess to her finishing line of a medical school. You don’t ask anything from her, yet you keep cheering her on, there were times that you just comfort and assured her that nothing is too big to achieve, and that as the leader of the family you will see her through.

You saw CD through to her culinary school, you stayed by my side and wipe away my tears each time she treated me unfairly. You supported my decision to see her to another level of education. There were times I know, it upsets you when I could take more than I could shallow, but you never failed me.

You saw it through that my son was given the kind of wedding that I wanted him to have. You stand by me when I have sleepless night for being treated like a leper. You consoled me and taught me to forgive and forget. You never cringe when you were not even remembered, you don’t care, you just want me to be happy.

You also make sure that my little angel got the best of education. It is not easy on you honey I know, but you took on the kids each and every one of them. You never claimed victory or heroic to any of their achievement, yet you are proud that they all make it good in whatever they were doing and still doing.

Now it is your turn honey, I will be lying if I am not worry that you will be in the hospital soon, I told you to get a double bed room so that I can stay with you, so that I will do for you what you have always done for me, I want to just be there for you and make sure that you feel alright, and safe.

I love you, I love you so much and I want you to know that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, i pray that ur hubby will pass tru this with no complication or problem; hope he recover very quickly and you'll be strong and healthy by his side.