Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hungry Ghost

It was past 12 midnight, I could not sleep, the TV was not entertaining me anymore, and I was just feeling restless and suddenly have a strong urge to eat. Yes, I want to eat.

Hubby offered to cook something for me, but I told him, it’s alright. I know exactly what I want to eat. It was the remaining rice in the fridge that I had my mind focused on. So off to the kitchen I went, took out the cold rice and put it in the microwave, at the same time I put a small frying pan on the stove. I surely need something to accompany the rice right?

Once the pan is ready I break an egg and had it done easy side up, next I had a tablespoon remaining of this precious tiny anchovies which I also put in the pan to fry. Normally, with this menu I would also like to have some soya sauce to go with, but I had no soya sauce. The house has not seen our favorite soya sauce for a long long time. The kind of soya sauce that we like is not sold here at all.

Anyways, like a real hungry ghost I finished a whole plate of rice and was happy and satisfied, yet I still could not sleep.

Why oh why?

1 comment:

mummy-who-cooks said...

Ma, telur goreng tu makan dengan kicap kipas cap udang sedap tu..