Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Woman's Heart Is Like A Deep Ocean

A woman's heart is like a deep ocean that is full of secrets, so they said. I can only imagine that mine is like a very calm ocean before the tsunami, or maybe I will take that tsunami with me to heaven. Why bother right? Let them believe what they want to believe. My secrets are safe with me, not even a tsunami of truth will change anyone, so why bother again.

And I accept that life awaits everyone as the sea awaits the river, and with this it empties me of all thought of sadness. Life does not stop just because I am sad, or miserably drowned in pain, life goes endless just like the ocean. Therefore, the choice is mine, either to stay in the shallow end of sadness or go out to the ocean and enjoy every second of it that I could possible afford.

I choose to enjoy.
 
 
 
 

No comments: