Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Zam-Zam Water

I beg and I beg and I go on begging from some people to help me with a glass or a tablespoon of zam-zam water, but every phone call that I put through resulted in a negative response. It breaks my heart when people who can help but kept giving excuses, I guess because when someone does a good deed like this, it will not be public knowledge, therefore it is difficult to do something that the public will not be in the know. (Forgive me Lord for feeling bitter).

But I was a person in need, my girlfriend was very ill, she’s at the end of stage four of the big C and all she wanted was to drink some zam-zam water. For so many days, I kept on wondering where I can get that and how I can give her what she wanted while she was still capable of consuming it. I knocked on every door possible, sent as many emails as I could but only failure was smiling back at me.

Miracles come when you least expect it to happen, on a cold winter day while I was browsing at some international exhibition; I stumbled at some familiar looking bottles that could only mean zam-zam water. I was so so happy, it does not come free though, but it does not matter at least I found what a sick girlfriend wanted.

The Almighty Lord is great, I learned a long time ago never ever to give up on anything, no matter how difficult the path is, keep on walking, keep on praying, and keep on hoping. InsyaAllah, the Lord is hearing you, watching you and blessing you.

I am not shy to beg, I will do anything for someone who is sick. I will never surrender for I know He is in my heart always.

Thank you Lord yet again.

1 comment:

mummy-who-cooks said...

Ma, I wish I could bring some for you, but, sure tak lepas immiration punya..