Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Love You SO sO sooo MUCH

My promise to you my children, as long as I live, I am your PARENT first and your FRIEND second. I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane, be your worst nightmare and hunt you down like a bloodhound when needed. This is all because I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

When you understand that, I will know that you are already a responsible adult. You will NEVER find someone who loves, prays, cares and worries about you more than I DO!

If you don’t hate me ONCE in your life than I guess I am not doing my job properly.

Here’s wishing each and every one of you a more meaningful, fruitful, wonderful and a year full of unconditional love from your one and only – mama

2 comments:

Unknown said...

H, nice pic...glad the cat is with you..I hope and pray that your 2012 is devoid of pain, physical or spiritual, may God bless you and your family always...

H, Newcastle
with DH & 9 cats

redSeptember said...

I love you too mamak....