Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Orthopedic Bed/Mattress

My only relief is to sleep; this is the only way that I could not feel the pain that is consuming me. However, I can’t even remember when I last had a non-disturb sleep. Every advice that was given to me had been adhered to, yet the pain is not getting any lesser.

From sleeping on the bed, I am now sleeping on a thin mattress on the floor, to allow sleeping on flat surface. I was told that this will be a good way to support the joints, my back and my overall body. It was very comfortable at first but now the flat surface is not giving me any more comfortable sleep. I started to pile up pillows on my mattress again, as I need support to get up or to sit up, but with the excruciating pain this is also not helping now. More than not I will need someone to help me to get up or to sit up.

My doctor suggested that that at this stage I should get one of the orthopedic bed/mattress. The orthopedic bed/mattress is essential for sufferers like me; it is supposed to offer a massive improvement in my sleeping quality and mobility while on the bed. The mattress will appropriately support, and reduce pressure point pain while giving me a good night sleep.

The only problem is that this orthopedic bed/mattress is super costly, and the cheapest that I have come across was the one in IKEA, and ……………………. Yeah, it is not much of an orthopedic bed/mattress but it has got all the characteristic, yet I still could not afford it.

No comments: