Friday, December 9, 2011

Sweeto No?

  
Hubby came home and found me sitting and starring at the TV.

HB: hi honey

Me: hi honey

He went to change

Me: sorry I did not cook dinner today, I am so not in the mood of doing anything

HB: it is ok, no problem, are you in pain again?

Me: I don’t know what I am in anymore, but I don’t cook today

HB: ok, I will make something, don’t worry

He came and give me a hug and off to the kitchen, while I am still stuck staring at the TV.

After about half an hour, he came and offered me something to eat.

HB: I made fattoush for you, and there’s no lemon in it, go ahead and eat

Me: thank you

I now move to the dining table and started staring at the bowl of fattoush. I am also not in the mood to eat. I just feel like puking, but since he had taken the trouble to make this for me, i have no other choice but to start eating.

Along the way, I was just making excuses by complaining that the cucumber was chopped to big, the parsley was not chopped the way I like it, and etc. Hubby, the ever so sweet man that I married, offered explanations to each of the complains.

This is the fattouch that he made, and the bread was toasted, ironically it looks like the shape of a heart.

Sweeto no?

No comments: