Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Well, They Can Go Kiss My Ass

I have moved from Ibuprofen to Codeine to Nitro-Dur to Cortisone to Deflamat to Seractil and to many more painkillers. Amazing how I was so trusting in everything that the doctor or doctors would diagnose me with. I was such an obedient pain stricken individual, until I realized that nothing actually worked, and I was getting worse.

Painkillers that were prescribed for me had in my opinion become ridiculous. There were moment I thought that the doctors must have looked up what’s the next best painkiller to prescribed to me, instead of knowing what exactly should be beneficial for me. I realized that the painkiller was just temporary satisfaction or may be not at all to address my problems, but I am very very sure that instead of fixing me, the painkillers were the worst kind of therapy for me. The painkillers were just an illusion of diminishing my awareness of the pain that I am suffering from.

Then there was the stretching therapy, it was so bloody painful but I tolerated that, remember I was a very obedient patient to my doctors, I thought I was taking the stretching therapy extremely well. Unfortunately, what I don’t know was that stretching could damage my problems further, and when I could not take that anymore and just ditched the therapy half way, I was write off as a non-compliance patient.

Ahhh………………………. Well, they can go kiss my ass!

No comments: