Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Was Just A Bystander

It was that bad dream that woke me up this morning; in fact it was still very early dawn. What can be more irritating was the inability to put all the dream pieces together when I am up and alert, and yet I could not just ignore that bad dream, that had robbed me of my so much wanted sleep.

Funny how the dream suddenly makes me feel so hungry, so sad and at the same time it was making me feel nauseous. All the faces that I saw in my dream were of people or rather siblings that had betrayed me, my trust and my love for them. In that dream, I was just a bystander, but something traumatic befalls one of them, and as much as I could do something, I just ignore them. And now in my conscious state of mind I am feeling so guilty.

I don’t like bad dreams, I don’t like to dream of people that I would like to leave alone in my jumbled up closet, and I do not want to ever clean that closet again. Of late even my angels are being disturbed by bad dreams too, dreams that keep them talking for at least a couple of days.

Some surveys concluded that bad dreams could be caused by stress, spicy food or pain, and I am not too sure which one had triggered those bad dreams for us.

No comments: