Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pesto Angel Hair

I was really not in the mood for anything today; princess called and told me that she would not be able to go for the Iftar that was a gift from FlyFm for her birthday. She wanted me to claim the gift and take her sisters for the Iftar. I told her to text the details to me.

After the hospital, I was still early to fetch Chef Diva and my little angel, the weather was super duper hot, and my fever was too much for me to bear. I drove to my favorite petrol station and had the car wash, while waiting for them to clean the exterior of the car, I actually took a nap.

I went to the college but Chef Diva was not answering my calls, meaning she is still busy. After going round for at least 4 times under the soaring sun, I decided to go to TV3 and collect the gift. It was very fast; I was back at the college and had to wait for another half hour, then off to fetch my little angel.

By the time we arrived home, I was exhausted and drained and feeling so weak. The moment my head touched the pillow I was in dreamland. I woke up just in time to make salad for Iftar, and Chef Diva had prepared everything today. She is fantastic.

This is what we had, wish my throat was not hurting so much, all I could enjoy was the mushroom soup. The rest was too much to swallow.

Thank you darling for the meal today

Mushroom Soup

fattouch for salad

then there is fried pink salmon

Pesto Angel Hair

grain bread

plum and grapes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sigh* mamita, my pesto was a failure :(

shall ask Mr. G on that! coz i only discover that dish in school so i'm not really sure how it should be cooked...

i'm glad i tried it though :) theres always room for improvement