Monday, September 22, 2008

Guardian Sales

I was alerted by my princess that she saw the banner advertising Guardian’s warehouse sales at Atria Shopping Center, so we decided to go for it. This is one shopping center that refuses to give up on its slow painful demise. Upon entering the floor that was housing the so called sales, I was surprised to see that there were also clothes, shoes, books and others on sales too. Naturally, it puts me off.

But what the heck since we are here already and to show my princess not to trust anything advertised; we went to the Guardian corner. What was on sales there was worse than what I could have anticipated, if I could compare the sales to anything near, it would have been Chow Kit Road style of products.

While walking around, I can’t help but notice one lady was sitting on the floor and busy putting on make-up that was also on sale there. She must be so confident of herself thinking that no one is watching, or either no one even bother to ask her what’s going on?

These kinds of sights always seem to amuse me. I stood next to her; looked at her then took a picture of her. She caught me stealing her picture and quickly put on her glasses. I just turned and walked out to the exit.

People watch 2, what were they thinking?

1 comment:

redSeptember said...

i think she is a worker there and she was using make-up from her own bag that was stashed under the display.