Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fat Ass

For so long my princess wanted to move out from her hostel to a rented house. I had refused her request due to security reasons, but after all the things that were going on in her room I blessed her moving out.

I went to see the house during one of my trips there and I can see that the house was located in a trustworthy neighborhood. She started to be obsessed with furnishing the little unit; of course as much as I may not like it, I supported her all the way. However, after seeing the curtain in the hall that was neither here nor there, I invited her to go and get a proper curtain for her room at least.

Off to Ikano we went, as usual we will be walking around while having our alone time. One of the shops that we happened to stop at was Crocs. As we enter the shop I noticed this big fat woman alone, trying on several pairs of shoes. She was really humongous, I can’t help but look and well what next? SNAP la.

There are reasons why they have chairs and benches in shoe stores; so that customer can sit and try on their shoes properly, not like what this fat ass is doing. A picture is worth a thousand words.

People watch 3, what were they thinking of?

No comments: