Monday, September 1, 2008

28.08.2008

Finally, it was signed, sealed and delivered. The little apartment is ours, Alhamdulillah. Thank you to Almighty Allah for making our dream come true.

Poor hubby has to do all the packing and moving by himself, while I am oceans away from him. Our Cyber relationship is the only way for me to know if he is organizing the movement as I wanted it to be, however, that is no longer important, I accept even if the new apartment is gonna be messy for now. He has done a lot and how much can a man go to decorate. Hubby is such a sweetheart, despite his busy schedule at work and now Ramadhan, he is still moving things. God bless you love.

Over here I am also packing things that I want to be transferred there, and it is filling me with so much joy as I am anticipating our apartment will finally be ready to receive my kids, family and friends.

28.08.2008 the magical day that hubby took the keys, said the azan and prayer in our apartment. May Allah give all His blessing to our home, no matter what the size of the apartment is, it is ours.

You are just wonderful, thank you dear.

1 comment:

Shadi said...

You are most welcome my Love.
It will never be complete without you.