Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Want To Kill That Cat!!!!!!


It is again our lazy Sunday; all of us were still asleep till past 1030 hours this morning. By 1130 hours I invited Chef Diva to accompany me to the TTDI wet market. This is because I have the intention of buying some serunding daging and Eid cookies to give to some friends.

While we were there I also took the opportunity to pay my phone bill. As usual we always go to get something but we arrive back home with everything else except the very thing that we wanted to get. Well, it must be that age is catching up with me, this means I have no choice but to make a trip there again.

Once home and having stored away all the groceries, we hit the sack again. I got up around 1530 hours and decided what to cook for Iftra. My little angel had requested for rice porridge the day before, so rice porridge it will be then. I took out 3 pieces of Mackerel from the freezer, and went back to bed.

While I was in bed I heard some noise in the kitchen and told my little angel to have a look, wondering if the cat has again make its way to my kitchen. Her answer was no. By 1800 hours, I went to the kitchen to start cooking, and yes to my horror the 3 pieces of mackerel were gone. The cat took my mackerel………… I WANT TO KILL THAT CAT…………….arrrrrrr.

This is not the first time the stupid moronic cat has done this. The first time was when Chef Diva wanted to make Rum steak, and took the meat out to defrost. By the time she was ready to cook, a whole 1 over kilo of rum steak was gone. We were then speculating on some entity bukti (ha ha ha…………. Bodoh right).

Some idiotic owner must have abandoned his cats when he left this condominium, so they are straying now. But my girls just love them and keep playing with them, so therefore, I guess as long as we are here history will keep on repeating itself.

KILL THAT CAT!!!!!!!!

No comments: