Friday, September 26, 2008

Eid Al-Fitr

I want to take this opportunity to wish all my Muslim readers a beautiful and peaceful Eid al-Fitr. May Allah forgive us all for our wrong doings and bless us as better people in the future. Like always I will miss the month of Ramadhan, as this month has taught me the resilience of patience and respect.

To all those readers who come creeping in discreetly to my blog, my advice is that you don’t have to, my blog is public and everyone is welcome to read and comment. Of course you will know who you are, well let me tell you that life is too short. I am glad you all love to be intrusive in my life, I am passed that and if you think it is affecting me, NO it does not. Allah has bestowed peace in my heart a long time ago, just know that I forgive.

To all those people who are very very close to my heart, Raden (be strong, trust in yourself and go on each day with the courageous spirit that you have), Rahimah (I’m so sorry about your recurrence but I hope after Eid your PETSCAN will reveal a more positive result), Sari (sorry I have not been in touch till now, but I will try to create a support group for you, InsyaAllah), D (life has to go on, I know it is difficult when you lost your soul mate and the kids are still too young to understand, but Allah give you strength), D’s sister (Cancer is not about giving up, it is about moving on till the end of time. You are strong). Of course there are many more of my Cancer Survivor friends, to each of you; my prayers are always with you.

Eid Mubarak, Selamat Hari Raya may you also open your heart to forgive me. Thank you.

No comments: