Thursday, September 4, 2008

Imedeen

I first started using Imedeen when I sent my son for his schooling in Perth, Australia many years back. There was not much of an advertisement on this product then; I discovered the knowledge of the product through one of their local women magazine.

Unlike the pills that are in the market now, I used to consume Imedeen in powder form. The taste was horrible, but the smell was worse, however, because I have bought a supply of 4 months, I had no choice but to military through till the last sachet was done.

The Imedeen was innovated in 1991, I believe in their testimony of supplementing the skin in order to improve the skin’s quality, structure and appearance. Today, Imedeen is available in most of the drug stores, with time the range of the product also increased to more than just the classic.

It is getting more expensive since I fist bought my supply in Perth, Australia, however this did not stop me from continuing with the product. I am very happy with the results, and of course I am very proud when more then often I am complimented for my younger appearance, and good skin.

In class when I told my tutor my age, he was like……….. for sure? But this is really not an important factor to me, what matters is what my husband thinks of me. Over time, and due to the fact that it is getting pricier, I have decided to just take 2 pills per day, instead of the normal 4 as instructed, but one thing for sure, I will not stop taking it.

1 comment:

Shadi said...

beautiful, tender, soft soft skin. And smells good.

May God bless your soul.