Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today - 06.06.2008

Today, 27 years ago a child was born, today 2 years on I welcome her as my only daughter-in-law. The first time I was introduced to her, it was at our open house BBQ, I can still remember her in a lime green, Thai silk baju kurung and her nails were painted in black color. She was a shy girl then.

I decided on their wedding by going direct to her mom and not even discussing the matter with my son, following my trip to Singapore, where her `merisik’ ring was bought. Their engagement and wedding day was blessed with the `rahmat’ rain, though it was too much on the engagement day, but Alhamdulillah.




Happy Birthday Narisha, and Happy Anniversary too. Mama doakan kebahagian kamu selalu. Have fun, it’s your day!!!!!!



2 comments:

nubes púrpuras said...

hehehe... Thank you very much Ma.. !

Ohh.. me still remember too... dekat gate Lyn intro me to you.. hehe. Oh, nail polish matching ari tu, green gak. nenek pun terkejut masa nak salam.. hehe..

:D

duckwin said...

He he dah tua mama Sha, lupa warna nails you, but I know you were also introduced to the rest of the family members on the same day.