Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hospital

Did not sleep well on Friday night due to a couple of reasons. My gym addict was having severe back pain that is bothering her a lot, my little princess broke her nail while trying to save mama's laptop from falling down, my drama queen suffering from insomnia, not enough with all these on my mind, my left ear was hurting me too much lately. Tonight it was really bad and I hardly had 3 hours of sleep.

So I am left with no choice but to visit the:

The reception area
An interesting bronze statue at the reception corner
Non bed ridden patient having meal at the dining area, so that the room will not smell
Being consulted
Dr Markois writing the prescription
Hubby asking for direction to the pharmacy

1 comment:

redSeptember said...

nampaknya malaysian government offices and buildings are not the only ones that have to have foliage around yeah. kat sana pun sama aja ekekkekek.... kalau kat malaysia mesti ada wate feature, kat sana kena ada stone feature :P

so, wassap with your ear?

naper tak amik gbr doc? cute ke :P