Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

May 11, 2008, is the 100th anniversary of mother’s day. On mother’s day, normally I get to be the queen, yeah queen!!! Breakfast in bed, leg massage in bed, just call out and I will be served, however, today mother’s day is different. We are continents apart, however, the angels still wanted to give me the best, so here’s what their sms reads:

…… because of you, I finally realize that love is actually real! Happy mother’s day ma …. I love you.

….. wish I was there 2 treat you like a queen for 2day, but then again Shadi got that covered J Happy Mother’s Day ma, 27 years of great motherhood.


… Happy Mother’s Day Mama!!! J Love U!!!! …..
Happy Mother’s Day Mama!!!!
J Love U!!!! nana yang message dulu tadi awal-awal L mama tak jawab pun dekat nombor panjang mama

Wonderful messages, beautiful angels, I can never have enough of you. And with all these smses, they packed thoughtful gifts in to my bag too, and who could ask for more. Thank you darlings and, I know someday, you will be treated like the queen you are treating me now.

Oh, yeah, the queen got treated to a lovely Japanese dinner by her hubby, jangan marahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………………………….!!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...great angels u have..well u deserve that, I know you're a good mom...=)

happy mother's day!

if i can turn back time, i wish i had been close to my mother.

http://behbexvi.multiply.com

duckwin said...

Thanks Po, I can still remember our discussion and the hope that you will find your mom someday. Just keep the dream going, you never know what is in store in the future. Miss you Po.

nubes púrpuras said...

Happy Mother's Day, Ma!

oopps, better late than never kan? :)

Hope you had a good one..

-narisha

duckwin said...

Thank you Sha, no problems, mama understand, almaklum la kan!:). Guess what Thomas Sabo is just behind my house and dah 2x mama round. What did abang do for you on mother's day?

redSeptember said...

i don't want!!! why me so buruk there?

::CRY::

adik2 semua kiut aja. hmmmppphhh~

Anonymous said...

Because you memang buruk pun. Hahahaha.

Hey how come my comments not up here...?

Where's my picture?

Anyways. I wandted to wish my mum Happy Mother's day. ^^

duckwin said...

Thank you Boy, finally, the much awaited. Alia, you are not buruk, I thought the pic was so funny and can you imagine at that age you were wearing the Miss Universe sling, as a catch line. It was super cool ok. Boy be nice!!!!

nubes púrpuras said...

Ma,

Thomas Sabo BELAKANG RUMAH??!! wwoo hoo!! best nyaa...!!

More reaason to visit ur house kat sana.. :)

Murah tak? In Frankfurt, one charm its areound RM4-5 cheaper..

duckwin said...

Sha, mama 4got how much you pay in Frankfurt, here memang banyak sangat kedai dia, and they have the latest collection in a week's time. Ada baby announcement pun:), btw the price ranges from Euro19 - 59 for charms, kalau yang bling2 tu mahal la sikit like 39 to 50 Euros. Yes, you all should come, now is the best time, soon ada summer sales kan.