Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Missing You

It has been raining for two days, the temperature dropped again and I don’t have the mood to do anything outside the house, as I don’t like having to dress heavy. For two days now I am missing my evening walks, and I am so desperately in need of that. Hubby has been spoiling me and I know I am putting on the pounds each time I am with him. Staying home is not something I despise; in fact I am a real home person, and getting out of the house can be such a chore.

My mind wonders as usual to my angels and my only boy (well sure hope he thinks of me sometimes), what are they doing, are they eating good, are they keeping well, are they having fun, so on and on.

I speak to the girls nearly every day and it is good to know that they are having fun, even though Alia has to travel back to be with her younger sisters, even Amira who has turned into a real gym junkie has to give time caring for the baby sister, and even though Amal is busy with her term examination, yet they managed to chill out together and I am glad.

I want you to know that I am so proud to be your mom, just knowing that you have learned to make decisions on your own. I can’t help laughing when I was told of the incident that they had at TGI (the Curve), where Amira so boldly demanded to see the restaurant Manager, way to go girl. And Alia, thank you for making the pumpkin puree for your sisters, though you had a train to catch in the same evening. Oh, Amal, thank you for updating me on your exams’ results as they come, well don’t worry you have done good but it could be better. Btw you have got a lot to catch up on your Bahasa and Agama darling, but I am confident of you.

Well Boy, just know that I miss you too and I am always worried about you, especially the amount of time you are spending at work. And, I am concern that you are not visiting your sisters at all. Time is short, when you realize it, don’t wait too long to just drop by on them ok.

Here I go again, missing you my babies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes ma...I think about you. We both do. And we miss you too.

duckwin said...

Danke darling, I am still waiting, are you going to let me know on the confirmation?

Anonymous said...

Confirmation is NEGATIVE.

Sowwie...ToT

duckwin said...

Cry, cry....... more cry, why oh why, sungguh heartbroken already. Shaaaa............ sanggup kamu sha (scene ala kassim with the fork cucuk mata). I love you even if it's negative. Take care