Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cupido and Farewell

My time to leave the kids, come yet again, it is tough juggling times between the people who mean the most in your life, however, a decision has to be made, so that I could spend quality time equally between them.

After a lot of problems getting my flight booked, I finally get confirmation to travel on the very day of my registered birthday. Since, my drama queen is home for the weekend, I decided to hold a small family lunch in conjunction of my birthday and farewell. We had dimsum, which was marvelous. My daughter in law who had just returned from Frankfurt distributed her buah tangan to the family, everyone was happy. But, I notice that she was not really in the mood to eat (worried, but I put it that she was still very tired), she was hardly touching her food (dia ni memang fussy with food). Will let you know her problems later *smile*

Then out of nowhere, my drama queen took this big plastic bag and gave it to me, it was a gift from her for my birthday, first condition, I must read the scroll that she had written for me that comes with the present. Honestly, I was not even reading the text properly, 99% of my mind was guessing what’s inside the bag. At last, I was allowed to open the bag, and, OMG, it was the CUPIDO, the cute thingy that I wanted so so much. Thank you darling, I love you.

After lunch, we decided to go to the warehouse sale hosted at the same hotel. Soooooo, many things to see, and of course more to buy, as usual the OCD behavior come on full speed. We look, we try, we consider, we calculate, repeated the whole ritual again, then we left. The girls wanted to go to the Curve on the way home, but I was tired already as I have not fully recovered yet. So, they dropped me home and off to Curve the 3 angels went.

By 1945 hours, I have to send my drama queen to KL Sentral as she has to go back to campus life. I am glad I spend quality time with all the kids including my daughter in law, who, emmmmm……… was not so well …. Hiks…… tunggu!!!!!!!

No comments: