Monday, May 12, 2008

Into his loving arms

Arrived, at my destination without much hiccups. The airport is fairly familiar, as I have been here quite often now. I was third in line at the immigration, passport stamped, went to the belt to collect my luggage, which was all fast. This is what you term as efficient, understand you wannabes EFFICIENT is the word, not stupid competition.

Anyways, hubby could not come and meet me today L, as he has to sit for an exam at work, well, ok I’m a big girl. Usually, it is nicer to take the train to our place, as you will get to see the country side, but being alone and not one who’s good at navigation, I decided to take the cab, easy ahhhh yeah costly, whatever.

Arrived home, dragged my luggage up the few steps before the elevator, it was ohhh so heavy, but I managed, butterflies was fluttering like mad in my stomach, I miss this home and it has been more than 4 months since I have been here. The house was spotless and I feel very welcome, just knowing that he has kept the house almost the way I want it. He also left a card for me, sweeto no, I am in love.

Well, it’s only 2pm now, and he won’t be back till after 6pm, I decided to unpacked, took my shower and take a short nap. In my sleep I miss the kids already.

Finally, the awaited moment came, all the anxiety was gone, time of waiting is over, he’s here, the one and only into my arms he walked. To celebrate my welcome, I requested for magi, he cooks the best magi mee ever.

No comments: