Thursday, October 8, 2009

Try If You Dare

Chef Diva decided that she is going to attend the concert in the first week of November, the tickets bought, however her passport does not have enough validity to allow her to travel, except to go back to her own country. Oh poor thing.

Took her to the Embassy to renew her passport, it cannot be done here but have to be sent to UK, and it will take at least a month to have that done. We still have time, no problems.

Look at her face of boredom while waiting for the formalities to finish. She only laughed her heart out, when she saw how scared the person doing her papers were of me. Yes, he should be. How dare he tell me that I cannot come to the embassy at the time that I have chosen. Well, it is just not his lucky day. Putting my foot down, raising my voice high, I got my way.

He was so intimidated by my presence that he kept running in and out between each interval of the form processing. It was so funny, and I kept asking him more questions and finally he left and was not to be seen for a couple of minutes.

Note, don't try it with me, unless you are pretty sure that what information you are divulging is the truth and nothing but the truth.

No comments: